Doomsday 2 Doomsday 2

fun, but what are the controlls?

I couldnt figure out howto fire, good tho

Cosmoseth responds:

it says in the tutorial, do you have flash 8/9?

---Escape It--- ---Escape It---

Awesome

I listen to this all day long, and it pops into my head when awesome things happen during my day. Well done sir. My only suggestion is that techno usually is trance inducing, by increasing intensity with time with some drops and returns. I think that if this song was remixed and organized a little more as such it would be epic.

Celtic Dreams Celtic Dreams

Very Original sound!

The song sounds very Celtic, as such your title and goal match your song. Good job on this.

13/8 is a really really really difficult meter to write to, and I commend you on doing this well. The unique and uneven (4/8 is even for example) meter gives it a driving sound that pulls the song forward and creates interest in what is coming next.

I really like the ending of the song. I will say that more can be added to the song. especially since the ending has a peak of intensity, and allowing some falling motion would increase the effect.

Over all great job! keep it up, and if you want to collaborate on something let me know.

ProfessorChaos22 responds:

Hey man thanks for the review. I really wanted to write in a really fucked up time signature because I rarely do, so I took the time (with a metronome) and figured out a few simple melodies in 13/8, and it worked farely well. None of the is MIDI, it's all straight from the keyboard. It isn't nearly finished though, the intense part is only about halfway through the song, It's probably not even going to fit, as with many of my epic pieces. I'll review some of your stuff soon, I'm always up for collaborations.
Thanks again!

For the last time For the last time

Very well done

I particularly like the diversity of insturmentation you use. The change in styling throughout the piece is also very well done.

Melody work checks out and sounds quite beautiful at parts.

Well done

madboss responds:

Thank you! I'm happy that you liked the mood changes and the melody. I workd quite some tome on them. Personally I'm not really satisfied with this instrumentation because these are rather synth-like stuff and my Reason has better quality orchestral stuff as well - but I found them after making this song.

But I'm glad you liked this piece. Thanks for the rev!