---Escape It--- ---Escape It---

Awesome

I listen to this all day long, and it pops into my head when awesome things happen during my day. Well done sir. My only suggestion is that techno usually is trance inducing, by increasing intensity with time with some drops and returns. I think that if this song was remixed and organized a little more as such it would be epic.

Celtic Dreams Celtic Dreams

Very Original sound!

The song sounds very Celtic, as such your title and goal match your song. Good job on this.

13/8 is a really really really difficult meter to write to, and I commend you on doing this well. The unique and uneven (4/8 is even for example) meter gives it a driving sound that pulls the song forward and creates interest in what is coming next.

I really like the ending of the song. I will say that more can be added to the song. especially since the ending has a peak of intensity, and allowing some falling motion would increase the effect.

Over all great job! keep it up, and if you want to collaborate on something let me know.

ProfessorChaos22 responds:

Hey man thanks for the review. I really wanted to write in a really fucked up time signature because I rarely do, so I took the time (with a metronome) and figured out a few simple melodies in 13/8, and it worked farely well. None of the is MIDI, it's all straight from the keyboard. It isn't nearly finished though, the intense part is only about halfway through the song, It's probably not even going to fit, as with many of my epic pieces. I'll review some of your stuff soon, I'm always up for collaborations.
Thanks again!

For the last time For the last time

Very well done

I particularly like the diversity of insturmentation you use. The change in styling throughout the piece is also very well done.

Melody work checks out and sounds quite beautiful at parts.

Well done

madboss responds:

Thank you! I'm happy that you liked the mood changes and the melody. I workd quite some tome on them. Personally I'm not really satisfied with this instrumentation because these are rather synth-like stuff and my Reason has better quality orchestral stuff as well - but I found them after making this song.

But I'm glad you liked this piece. Thanks for the rev!

LoZ-Ocarina Medley for Piano LoZ-Ocarina Medley for Piano

Great sound

Brilliant composition, the sound is crystal clear.

The balancing, dynamics, and tempo variation are perfect for the piece.

Great Job here!

Ode To The Fallen Ode To The Fallen

Great sound and melody

I really liek this piece, it has a gentle and original sound.

Great melody work, everything cycles and moves meaningfuly and is quite pretty.

Good Job

A bittersweet memory A bittersweet memory

Very powerfull and evoking

I really like this piece. It has a peacefull feel to it that is brought out well by the dynamics and melody.

If you happen to have more instrument samples this would be brilliant in orchestral form.

There is a lot of good work in this song.

5ved

BlazingDragon responds:

Thanks a ton for the input! All of the samples I have are pretty low quality, since I don't have any real sound libraries. (Just the watered down version of Garritan that came with Finale) I think I'll give it a shot at orchestration though and see how it turns out!

Thanks again for the review! :D

Fly my Angel, fly Fly my Angel, fly

Well Done! Soothing piece

I was very impressed by the slow crescendo that occurs throughout the begining of the piece. It maintains a soothing and peacefull tone to it, while building mass.

The melody work is quite good, it sounds both very unique and very effective at conveying the color of the piece.

Percussion is also appropritate, and augments the melody, especially the bells that follow the upward or downward tonal trend.

Over all great piece!

-Exp

madboss responds:

Wow... looks like you are a kind of professial guy or at least you knows more bout music-theory than I do.

Thaks for your review and I'm happy that you liked this piece.

A Bit of Psychoactiveattack! A Bit of Psychoactiveattack!

Wow, great sound, very original!

I really like this one, great sound effects!

One suggestion, if you are going to loop the track, just bump the chords up a 4th and itl transition well and stay fresh longer! (= gj overall

-Exp

Hawkaron responds:

Haha, thanks for the suggestion. I tried it, and it works pretty damn well.

" An Epic Theme" " An Epic Theme"

Nice Job

I enjoyed the piece, I'm looking forward to hearing more from you.

Roy00 responds:

Thank you so much for your comment. i really dont know if im going to be doing any more original stuff unfortunately. but i will be doing arrangements and compositions for people and their flashes.

Funeral Dirge... Funeral Dirge...

Good sound, clear color

Sounds very nice, I like the piece. What vocal synth did you use? Its quite good. I look forward to listening to your future work.

-Alittle short tho

-Also try building an overarching structure to it, adding the theme melody at the begining then at the climax for exmaple...

GJ

TheAmateurAnimator responds:

The choir was made using a Papelmedia soundfont with four reeverb effects applied to it. Thanks for the review!